In this room we have several machines “Multiform tannac” for the upper body (dorsal, biceps, rhomboids, deltoids, pectoral) and for the lower body (quadriceps, calves…).
With “Multiform air” machines (pectoral, dorsal muscles), athletes are working against a pressure and not lifting weights.
We also have machines for abs, lumbar, quadriceps and calves. This room also has a spot for weightlifting.
11 Technogym machines in this room :
- Standing calf (gastrocnemii, soleus)
- Leg press (quadriceps, gluts, gastrocnemii, soleus)
- Lateral machine (dorsal, biceps)
- Rotary torso (intercostals)
- Vertical row (deltoid, trapezoid, dorsal, biceps)
- Chest press (triceps, pectoral)
- Multipower machines” for guided squat
- Horizontal press.
All these machines have the “power control” system giving a visual feedback to the athletes and to the coach (for tests and to control training).
THE RECOVERY AREA
Since January 2010, the CEP has a new space dedicated to recovery : sauna, jacuzzis, " ice water " space. In this new building also await you: a new cardio area ( cycle ergometer bike sitting , arms bike, elliptical bike , rowing machine ) and a space combat sports ...
Medical area can be associated for care performed by a physiotherapist.